Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mediabox Employee Spotlight: Emilee

September's Mediabox Team Spotlight is Emilee Feldman. Emilee has worked in our Marketing Department since February of 2009. She acts as the liaison between My Mediabox and our Consumer Products Licensing prospects and customers.

 
Hometown: Boca Raton, Florida

Favorite Thing about Living in Florida: Being just a drive away from really great vacation spots.

Favorite Apps: Pandora, Kayak, Around Me, Netflix, Words with Friends

Where can we find you on the weekend? Spending time with my husband and adorable Schnoodle (Schnauzer/Poodle) puppy. I like to spend my weekends doing as many outdoor activities as possible, whether it be the beach, dog park, or just taking a long walk.

Note: She will be at Brand Licensing Europe next month! Schedule a meeting by emailing her at emilee@mymediabox.com

Read last month's My Mediabox Team Spotlight here.

No comments:

Post a Comment