Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mediabox Team Spotlight: Ed

 This month's Mediabox Team Spotlight is Ed. Ed is a founder and Chief Innovation Officer of My Mediabox. Since the beginning he has helped oversee the development efforts and explored new technology that might provide value to Mediabox customers.

Hometown: I was born in Portsmouth, Virginia but lived in Japan in the 70s and Saudi Arabia in the 80s, as well as various locations here in the US.

Favorite thing about living in Ohio: It is a great city to raise a family, lower cost of living, and there is access to a lot of metropolitan activities (professional sports, arts, entertainment) without the crowds and costs (which is why Cincinnati keeps winning national recognition as a great place to live).

Bragging rights: I won the 2001 E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year Award for eCommerce

Where can we find you on the weekends?: You can find me doing activities with the family. My hobbies (when I have free time) include reef tanks, hacking around with electronics/software, and dabbling with streaming live events.

Want to learn more about the My Mediabox Team?  Click here, here, or here.

No comments:

Post a Comment