Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Mediabox Team Spotlight: Amanda


This month's Mediabox Team Spotlight is Amanda.  Amanda is the Marketing and Sales Manager at MyMediabox and has been on our team for almost two years. 

Amanda works with our Television and Film Distribution clients so you have probably seen her at MIPCOM, MIPTV, and NATPE demonstrating My Mediabox applications.

Hometown: Monterey, California

Favorite thing about living in Atlanta:  I love having the busiest international airport in my backyard, it makes the trips home to see my family in California quite convenient.

Bragging rights:  I have a rescue dog named Fynnigan. He is adorable!



Favorite Apps: Jing Pro, Shazam, Google Analytics

Where can we find you on the weekends?: I have recently started indoor rock/wall climbing and I love it!


Want to learn more about the My Mediabox team? 
Click here or here!

No comments:

Post a Comment